Rules of the Library
1. Books are issued for 15 days only. A fine of 20 paise per day will be charged for each volume kept over time.
2. In the event of loss or damage to a book, the borrower shall be liable to make good the loss to the library.
3. A book or journal issued on a Reader Card cannot be taken out of the Reading Room. Violation of this rule shall invite severe punishment.
4. If a student loses her/his library card, she/he shall immediately inform the librarian of the loss. A duplicate card may be issued on payment of fine of Rs. 5 only.
5. A library card is not transferable.
6. Books that have been issued may be recalled at any time. Members are to return books according to schedule.